911 caller says student may have been drinking before death
A 911 call about a University of California, Irvine student who died near campus says the 18-year-old had too much to drink.
The Orange County Register reports that a 911 caller requested an ambulance Saturday morning after Noah Domingo was found not breathing in a bed at an off-campus home.
The caller says Domingo had apparently gone to sleep the night before and adds: "He just drank. He just drank too much."
Despite lifesaving efforts, the La Crescenta man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Orange County coroner says Domingo probably died some six hours before the 911 call was made.
The cause of his death hasn’t been officially determined pending toxicology test results.
Domingo's fraternity, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, has been suspended by the university pending an investigation.